Mesh Filters are made using a variety of different types of metal, but stainless steel is the most common because it is easy to clean and highly resistant to corrosion. Mesh filters are manufactured in a variety of types that have different uses. Some filters are larger and only hold back large particles in a stream, while others are very fine so that they let only the smallest particles through.
The main metal mesh filters are as follows:
● Filter Disc
● Filter Tube
Filter disc, also named of wire mesh discs,filter screen or Wire mesh filter， is mainly made of stainless steel woven wire cloth, stainless steel sintered mesh, galvanized wire mesh and brass wire cloth, etc. It is mainly used to remove unwanted impurities from fluid, air, or solid. It can be made of single layer or multi layers filter packs, which can divide into spot welded edge and aluminum framed edge.
Stainless steel/ Low carbon iron/ Nickel/Monel /Inconel/Copper etc
2. Mesh count& Wire diameter:
3. Filter rating:2-315um
4. Filter disc layers:1-7layers
5. Technique: binding, spot welded and sintered
6. Shape:Round, rectangular, elliptical or customized
· Made in various materials, shape and sizes.
· Easy to install
· Strength and easily cleanable.
· High temperature resistance.
· High filter rating
· Durable and long life working.
· Available in screening and filtering in acid, alkali conditions.
Because of its acid and alkali resistant features, filter discs can be used in chemical fiber industry as screen, extruder screen mesh oil industry as mud mesh, plating industry as acid cleaning mesh. Besides, also can be applied in absorption, evaporation and filtration process in rubber, petroleum, chemical, chemical fiber, rubber production, medicine, metallurgy, and machinery.
Filter Tube also named of Cylindrical filter. Different from filter discs, it is in cylinder shape. Filter Tube are made of various good quality raw materials including stainless steel wire, stainless steel woven wire cloth and carbon steel mesh, etc. In order to meet the customers' growing demand, single layer and multilayer filters are available in every diameter and size. To enhance the filtration efficiency, multilayer filters may be consist of several different kinds of mesh. In addition to, cylindrical filter with an aluminum rim edge and filters with closed bottom are also supplied.
1. Wire materials: Stainless steel/Low carbon iron/Nickel/Brass/Copper/Monel/Inconel/ Hastelloy etc.
2. Technique: Woven,Welded, Perforated and Expanded
3. Layer: single layer or multilayers.
4. Edge processing: wrapping edge or metal flange.
5. Marginal materials: stainless steel, aluminum, copper, etc.
6. Mesh Outdiameter:5mm,10mm, 50mm,80mm, 100mm.500mm.
7. Filter precision: 2 - 2000 µm.
· Easy to clean.
· Smooth surface structure.
· Excellent resistance to abrasion.
· High temperature resistance.
· Accurate filtration precision.
· High porosity and high dirt-holding capacity.
Filter Tube is mainly used for all sorts of liquids, particles and waste separation, and water filtration. It is also available in petroleum, chemistry, metallurgy, machine, medicine, automobile industries in absorption, evaporation and filtration process.
· Filtration of air: air filters, vacuum filters, filtration of corrosive gases, etc.
· Filtration of liquid: ceramics polluted water cleaning, beverage, disposal of sewage water, filtration of corrosive liquids, beer brewing filter, etc.
· Filtration of solid: glass, coal, food processing industry, cosmetics, fluidised beds, etc.
· Filtration of oil: oil refining, hydraulic oil, oilfield pipelines, etc.