Stainless Steel Wire Mesh is one kind of wire mesh netting, woven or welded by stainless steel wire.
It is also called woven wire,stainless steel wire cloth, stainless steel mesh screen, stainless mesh, stainless wire mesh, ss wire mesh.
The feaure of Stainless steel is wear-resisting, heat-resisting, acid-resisting and corrosion resisting.
Many different grades of stainless are used in wire mesh. 304,304L,316,316L are the most common, others are used in specific applications to take advantage of each grade’s unique properties.
Perfectly suited for a wide array of architectural and functional purposes, stainless steel wire mesh has limitless possibilities. stainless steel wire mesh provides practical functionality while adding aesthetic appeal.
Stainless Steel Woven Wire Mesh is easy to install, easy to maintain and is a cost-effective solution for multiple steel applications.
• Material: 302, 304, 304L, 310, 316, 316L, 321, 410, 410L, super duplex stainless steel, duplex stainless steel or customized.
• Mesh: 2mesh up to 600mesh(mesh: No.of hole in one inch).
• Woven type: plain weave, twill weave, plain dutch weave, twill dutch weave.
• T-304 stainless steel is the most widely available of all stainless steels in the wire mesh industry. 304 stainless steel is heat resistance. Often referred to 18-8 due to its Chromium-Nickel chemical composition, T-304 SS is available in both woven and welded constructions. commonly used in the wire mesh and wire cloth industry.
• T-316 stainless steel is recognized as the second most widely available of all stainless steels in the wire mesh industry. T-316 SS has excellent corrosion resistance, and in particular, performs well in its ability to resist pitting and crevice corrosion in warm chloride environments. The inclusion of molybdenum is a major factor for the improved corrosion resistance compared to a T-304 SS counterpart.
• Plain weave stainless steel wire mesh
• Twill weave stainless steel wire mesh
• Stainless steel dutch wire mesh
• Stainless steel reverse dutch wire mesh
• Stainless steel herringbone twill weave wire mesh
• Stainless steel crimped wire mesh
• Stainless steel welded wire mesh
|Mining||Gas godown||Metal fencing|
|Chemical||Mosquito net||Room partitions|
|Quarrying||Wall cladding||Fountain covers|
|Sunscreens||Speaker grilles||Particle separation|
• Stainless Steel Filter Mesh with its excellent resistance against acid, alkali, heat and corrosion, widely used in filtration of equipment for the auto, plastic rubber, chemical fiber textile.
• Stainless Steel Mesh Screen is strong and versatile enough to be installed into window and door frames in order to resist vandals and keep out insects.
• Stainless Steel Wire Mesh is also used as distributor wire mesh and wire mesh tray.
|Stainless Steel Wire Cloth/SS Wire Mesh-Plain Weave|
|Wire Dia. (mm)|
|AVAILABLE IN WIDTH：0.60M-1.5M|
Note:Mesh 200-600 small wire mesh is available.
• Width of Stainless Steel Mesh Screen: 0.5m to 1.2m and 1.2m-4.0m, special width can produce as customer’s requirement.
• Length of Stainless Steel Mesh Screen: standard length is 30m per roll, special length can produce as customer’s requirement.
• Package of Stainless Steel Mesh Screen: waterproof papaer/plastic bag/carton.
As professional Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Supplier and Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Manufacturer, we will supply high quality Stainless Wire Mesh with low price, welcome contact us freely !